Answers to the security quiz
1. The main role of the security team is to make sure you are safe and the building is secure from intruders.
2. Student IDs should be worn around your neck at all times when you are in the building.
3. The security team works with managers in emergency situations.
4. The security team as also responsible for lost property and helping with first aid.
Were all your answers correct?
In simple terms, online safety refers to the act of staying safe online. It is also commonly known as internet safety, e-safety and cyber safety. It encompasses all technological devices which have access to the internet from PCs and laptops to smartphones and tablets.
Being safe online means you protecting yourself from online harm and risks which may jeopardise your personal information, lead to unsafe communications or even effect your mental health and wellbeing.
Watch the video 'online safety for grown ups' and note down ways in which you can maintain your online safety. Please make sure you put these into practice.
ONLINE SAFETY QUIZ
The answers to this quiz are on the next page
1. What does the 'S' in HTTPS mean?
2. Why should you keep the apps and programs on your computer up-to-date?
3. Why shouldn't you put your phone number and address on social media sites?
4. What is identity theft?
5. What number should all mobile phones allow you to call in an emergency?
6. Give 4 examples of screen locks.